Pana – Max2 offers much more strength and power than previous models , while being as easy to handle as their predecessors. Its sleek design provides maximum visibility of the working field and optimal accessibility to all of the buccal cavity atheistic .
- – Thanks to the design of the Pana-Max2 resistant head, the rotor of the turbine will not be hurt even if the handpiece is dropped from a height of two meters (6.5ft.) against a cement floor.
30% More Powerful:
- – Pana – max2 is dramatically more powerful than its predecessors thanks to the combination of simulation technologies of NSK air turbines . With a maximum power of 20 watts , this new model has a maximum rated power in its category . This concentrated power , along with high precision bur rotation, creates a synergistic effect that ensures fast and accurate treatments.
- – Thin and Slim Stainless Steel Body
- – NSK Ultra Push Button Chuck
- – Easily Replaceable Cartridges
- – Simple Spray
- – Speed: 380.000~480.000 min-1
- – Head Size: Ø11.2 x H13.4mm
- – Borden 2 holes: P1155
- – Midwest 4 holes: P1154