Three Step & Two Step Surgical Drills
Introducing the DLC Three Step / Two Step Surgical Drills, uniquely designed and coated to improve the surgical drilling process.
When performing dental drilling procedures, you need drills that simplify the cutting process, save time and minimize harm risks.
With Adin’s DLC Two Step and Three Step surgical drills, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
- Unique design and sharpness for minimal invasiveness and increased apex implant stability.
- Integrated counter bore function for a simplified cutting process.
- Reduced overall drill usage and replacement for maximum cost-effectiveness.
Advanced Three Step Drills design a new drilling experience:
Adin three step drills are designed to help you shorten drilling protocols, minimize invasiveness and avoid numerous drill insertions and replacements throughout complex procedures.
One drill does all – instead of three drills and three separate procedures.
Join the DLC drilling revolution with Adin Enhanced Drill Coating:
Our improved DLC drill coating provides state-of-theart hardness and slickness that increases drill lifespan, maintains sharpness for extra drilling and generates less heat, thus reducing chances of necrosis.
- Increased accuracy for drilling in proximity to vital structures.
- High contrast markings for increased visibility.
- Reduced friction at the cutting site, thus decreasing tissue and bone necrosis and ensuring faster and better recovery.
- Maximum corrosion resistance.
- Longer drill lifespan.
- The drills come in the following widths: 2.0, 2.8, 3.2, 3.6, 4.2, 4.6, 5.2, 5.6
The drills are fully and conveniently marked and can be used without drill stops.
Drill Stop Kits
Introducing the new Surgical Drill Stops, which usher in a new frontier for osteotomy drill control.
In addition to effective DLC drills, our new kits include a full range of cutting-edge drill stops.
Created to perfectly fit our drill set, our Drill Stops come in a multitude of lengths.
Easily attachable and detachable, the Drill Stops ensure precise, safe drilling and can be used time and time again.
Say goodbye to drill markings – with our new Drill Stops, you’ll drill to the exact depth that you need, with zero stoppage times.