3M Scotchbond Universal Adhesive
Versatile, multi-purpose adhesive that can be used for total-etch or self-etch techniques. Bonds reliably to all surfaces without an additional primer.
Indicated for both direct and indirect restorations; bonds light cured composites and compomers to dentin and enamel. Can also be used for root surface desensitization, as a protective varnish for glass ionomer restoratives, or to seal dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- – One-step, one-coat, 35-second application.
- – Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- – Virtually no post-op sensitivity, regardless of technique.
- – Effective on all surfaces; high bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- – Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- – Choose from unit dose or flip top vial with unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
- – No refrigeration needed.
1- 5ml bottle
List price: $149.00
Out of stock