For preparation of all ceramic restorations.
– Exceptional Robot diamonds.
– Use for anterior, premolar, and molar preparations
– Two grits of Robot diamonds: regular and super fine
– Also for inlay and laminate veneer preparations
– Available in a plastic kit
– Use All Ceramic Preparation kit for: ceramics
Super-Snap Rainbow Technique Kit
Shofu® Super-Snap Rainbow Technique Polishing System is a comprehensive disposable disk system for fast, efficient, safe finishing and polishing of all direct aesthetic restorative materials.
• The unmounted Super-Snap Disks are designed with soft, safe plastic snap-on mounts for mandrels.
• Non-metal center to prevent gouging or discoloration of composite surfaces.
• Improved mandrel design with christmas tree shaped mount for retention and maximum control.
• Mini disks provide perfect control when polishing cervical areas.
• Disks are available in 4 different colour coded grits in 12mm & 8mm diameter:
- – Black – for Contouring
- – Violet – for finishing
- – Green – for polishing
- – Red – for Superpolishing
Temp-Bond NE is a non-eugenol temporary cement that will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries. TempBond NEand TempBond are available in tube delivery.
- 1 Tube Base (50g)
- 1 Tube Accelerator (15g)
- Mixing Pads