Jumbo Etch-Rite™ Kit
Dental Etching gel
38% Phosphoric acid
Etch-Rite is a superior quality dental etching gel specially formulated for maximum working and handling characteristics.
- Stays where placed – will not run onto exposed tissue
- Washes off easily without leaving any residue
- 15-second etch
- Convenient syringe dispensing
- Precise placement through small-gauge pre-bent applicator tips
Includes: 2 x 25 mL syringe (64g) Etch-Rite + accessories.
Lime-Lite™ Enhanced Cavity Liner
Calcium Phosphate and Fluoride Releasing • Moisture Tolerant • Universal Dentin Shade • Radiopaque
Lime-Lite™ Enhanced is specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and conventional restorative materials. It contains an improved moisture-friendly formula with the following characteristics:
- – Greater adhesion to dentin
- – Greater release of calcium, phosphate and fluoride
- – Durable – high compressive strength and wear resistance
- – Shock absorbing – will not fracture or crumble
- – Contains no Bisphenol A, no Bis-GMA, and no BPA derivatives
Mfg #: LLE
- 4- 1.2mL syringes
9.6% Hydrofluoric Acid
A one-minute application etches porcelain crowns, veneers, inlays and fractured porcelain surfaces prior to bonding. This superior quality porcelain etch gel will not stain porcelain, composites or resin cements.
Does not stain ceramic or composites
Thixotropic – stays where placed
Washes off easily
Pulpdent® Porcelain Preparation Kit
Pulpdent® contains the necessary ingredients for preparing porcelain veneers, inlays, and fractured porcelain teeth for bonding.
- – 1.2 mL Porcelain Etch Gel
- – 1.2 mL Koo-Dam
- – 1.2 mL Dry-Rite
- – 1.2 mL Silane Bond Enhancer
- Applicator tips