X-Ray Film Holder Clips
X-Ray Film Holders
Plastic X-ray Film Holders
X-ray Lead Apron with Collar
All-vinyl aprons are 0.3mm lead equivalent. Easy to clean with most disinfecting liquids. Should be stored hanging up.
ADULT with collar – 0.3mm
Size: 24″W x 27″L
Zentryx HighSpeed Handpiece
Standard Bur Removal Head
Working air pressure: 30 – 32 psi
Connection Type: Borden (2 Holes)
Sterilization: 250° F
Zinc Oxide Powder
The Photon 3 Watt is an ideal dental diode laser with 810nm diode flexibility and complete portability has built-in tutorials and the best multi-lingual interface. There are 20 unmatched pre set programs that are fully editable.
- – The Small Size Makes It Easy To Store And Carry
- – Pre-set Procedures and Customized Programs
- – Large LCD and Battery
- – Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
- – Powerful Applications
Applications of Zolar Dental Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- – Exposure of unerrupted teeth.
- – Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- – Fibroma removal.
- – Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- – Hemostasis and coagulation.
- – Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- – Implant recovery.
- – Incision and drainage of abscess.
- – Leukoplakia.
- – Operculectomy.
- – Oral papillectomies.
- – Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- – Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- – Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- – Gingival bleeding index.
- – Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- – Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa vestibuloplasty.
Commonly Known Benefits of Laser Therapy
- – Procedures with almost No Blood.
- – Little to No Tissue Recession.
- – Gentle and Comfortable.
- – Improved post operative healing.
Weight: < 2 kgs
Dimensions: 205×130×50 mm
Manual (Power, Timer, Mode)
More than 20 Preset Procedures and Multiple Customized Programmes
3 levels of aiming beam intensity
Continuous or Pulse Mode
Hertz Rate in Pulsed Mode:1-5000Hz
Duty Cycle: Adjustable
Pulse Duration: 0.01ms to 9.9s
Pulse Interval: 0.01ms to 9.9s
Autoclave: Hand piece autoclavable
Wireless Pedal – 1.5V Battery
CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601.1
FCC Part 15C