VITA Classical Shade Guide
For 50 years, dentists around the world have used the VITA classical (Lumin Vacuum) shade guide for their shade selection needs. The 16 shades in this revolutionary guide have earned a permanent home in the international lexicon of dental terminology; whenever a familiar shade from this invaluable guide is prescribed (such as A2 or C1), it is for the sole purpose of providing satisfaction to both dentist and patient.
The Original VITA Shade Guide
Shades: A1 – D4
- – Fully autoclavable holder and shade tabs.
- – Improved, larger stainless steel shade tab holders for greater durability.
- – Larger shade font for fast identification of shades.
- – Slightly darker shaded gray holder offering improved shade assessment.
Wax Spatula 31
Wax Spatula 7A
Whip-Mix Articulator 2240 with Facebow 8645
The MODEL 2240 features the “Accumount” Mounting System interchanging mounted casts between articulators. The MODEL 2240’s ergonomic frame design offers:
– Interframe spacing of over 4 inches allowing easy mounting of even the bulkiest casts
– Rounded edges and frame corners for enhanced visibility and posterior access
– Bilateral elastics provide optimum feel during excursive movements and can be easily detached to remove the upper frame
– Quick-acting centric lock allows easy return of the articulator to centric position and simple hinge movement
– Upper frame which can easily be set at an open position for convenience during laboratory procedures
- Condylar guidance featuring:
– Adjustable condylar inclination with curved eminentia
– Immediate side shift
– Fixed intercondylar distance of 110 mm
Model 8645 “QUICKMOUNT” FACE-BOWS provide a convenient, quick and accurate method of securing an axis location without the use of expensive equipment and time-consuming techniques. Employing as the three reference points, the two external auditory meatus of the ears and the bridge of the nose, no measurements or markings on the patient are needed. The self-centering caliper design is easily adjusted, and the nasion relator utilizes the bridge of the nose to obtain an accurate and reproducible anterior reference. The MODEL 8645 FACE-BOW is compatible with all Whip Mix Articulators, and allows for the recording of an approximate intercondylar distance. The MODEL 8645 utilizes “T” screws that are tightened by hand, which are a convenient and time-saving feature.