- Auto Reverse on/off functions
- Torque setting: 0.6~6.4Ncm (changeable by Gear Ratio)
- Slim & Compact
iRoot is the 5th generation Apex Locator by dual frequency type. i-Root can measure the apical constriction exactly without mismeasurement.
- iRoot is developed & upgraded based on the technology of e-Magic Finder (EMF-100 Series) Apex Locator.
- Best accuracy in any root canal condition (Dry, Bleeding, Wet, Silane, EDTA, NaOCI or Chlorexidine etc..)
- Simultaneous visual and sound measurement
- Color display
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- Simple and easy to use
- Self test for the system checking
- Auto power off funciton
- Stable and durable in wide range of condition
- Dimensions: 110(W) x 100(D) x 117mm(H)
- Screen: 79(W) x 70mm(D)
- Battery: AA Battery (3ea)
- Continuous use: 60 hours
- AC-Adapter: AC100~240V, (50~60Hz)
- Weight: 390g
- (1) i-Root main unit
- (1) Probe Cord
- (1) File Holder A
- (1) File Holder B
- (5) Lip Clips
* Drop shipped from Manufacturer *
MD-Cleanser 17% EDTA Solution
- Presence of calcification in the canal
- Narrow canals on posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
- Removal of inorganic substances by chelation (EDTA-Ca2)
- Easier instrumentation by softening dentin canal wall
- Produces the cleanest dentinal walls after smear layer remover
- MD Cleanser: 100 ml
- 1 cc Syringe
- Disposable Tips
Meta Adseal Root Canal Sealer
Adseal is a resin-based root canal sealer that offers excellent biocompatibility in an easy-to-mix paste. It features hermetic sealing ability and good radiopacity. Adseal is insoluble in tissue fluids and is non-staining to the teeth.
Adseal comes in a 13.5g dual syringe with 9g base (epoxy resin and Calcium Phosphate) and 4.5g catalyst (Amines and Bismuth subcarbonate).
Simply mix base and catalyst in a 2:1 ratio and insert into dry canal with lentulo spiral or obturation points.
- Epoxy oligomer resin
- Ethylene Glycol Salicylate
- Bismuth Subcarbonate
- Poly Butanediol Aminobenzoate
- Calcium Phosphate
- Bismuth Subcarbonate
- Excellent Biocompatibility
- Easy to mix paste-paste
- Hermic Sealing ability
- Nonstaining to the teeth
- Insoluble in tissue fluids
- Good radiopacity
- 13.5 gm Dual Syringe
- Mixing Pads
Calcium Hydroxide Rootcanal Filling Material with Iodoform.
Formation of a hard tissue barrier (Apexification).
Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
Internal & external root resorption.
Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity.
Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal.
Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination.
1 Syringe – 2.2g of paste
20 Disposable tips
1 Ring for direction control of the tip
– Nano hybrid composite resin for anterior and posterior restoration.
– Low shrinkage rate for superior marginal integrity.
– Excellent sculpt-ability for restoring natural shade and functionality.
– Non-sticky and non-slumping
4g. Refill Syringe