Cavex CA37 Alginate
-Packaging: 500 gram pouch (I lb)
Coltene Bite Wafers
YELLOW BITE WAFERS-
A single layer of soft bite wax, U-shaped & designed to adapt to the dental arch. Gives quick, precise check-bites and occlusal transfers.
BLUE BITE WAFERS (LAMINATED)-
Aluminum foil is laminated between two layers of soft bite wax to lessen distortion & prevent patient from biting through wafer.
GREEN BITE WAFERS (EXTRA HARD)-
Non-brittle, will not shatter when chilled. Softens quickly in warm water and is shaped for full arch coverage.
Elite HD+ Putty Soft Normal Set
- High deformation strength
- Excellent elastic recovery
- High dimensional stability
- Final hardness: 60 Shore A
- Ideal working time/setting time ratio (Snap-set effect):
- Long working time
- Shorter permanence in the oral cavity
- Orange colour
- 250mL x 2 (mfg: C203000)
Flexitime® is a vinylpolysiloxane impression material that has a full range of indications and a working time from 1 to 2.5 minutes (total set time 3.5 to 5 minutes).
– Superior hydrophilicity on a polyether level creates excellent detail reproduction in moist environments
– Resists tearing and distortion upon removal with Flexitime’s exceptional toughness
– Read impressions easily with high-contrast colors
(2) 1:1 Refill Cartridges
Kromatica Chromatic Alginate
- – Color changing and dust free.
- – Flavor: Mint
Superior quality mixing tips for impression material
Mizzy Impression Compund Sticks
Mizzy Compound Cakes & Sticks are pleasantly scented and flavored compound for taking full and partial impressions, and making preliminary impression trays.
- – Has the most diverse working range
- – Renders sharp details
- – Will not fracture while trimming
- – Chills evenly without warping
- – Maximum contrast
- – Working Temperature: 115˚F – 125˚F (46˚C – 52˚C)
Occlude Aerosol (Green) for Articulating Marking.
-Locates bite high spots, aids in seating crowns, bridges, and inlays.
-Clearly marks all tooth surfaces and all types of restorative materials.
-Contains artificial color. All components are safe for ingestion.
-Net Contents: 23 g
Plastic Impression Trays
Disposable plastic impression trays in a variety of sizes.
1 bag of 12 trays (same size)
Polybite Bite Registration Trays
Impression, counter impression, and bite registration; 3 in one disposable tray.