Rotex 782 Electric Micromotor
-Ball bearing high torque electric motor.
-1,000 to 35,000 R.P.M. variable speed.
-Double insulation heavy duty construction.
-Automatic cooling fan for continuous high speed performance.
-Standard package includes: Variable Speed Foot Control, Hand piece and Hand piece Rest.
-Circuits overload protection.
-Application for grinding, polishing, milling of precious metals, ceramics, acrylics, and steel.
-110/220V 50/60Hz AC
-Dimensions：L160 x W125 x H80 mm
-Electric Hand piece
-Hand piece Rest
*PLEASE CALL TO ORDER*
1 in stock
Scooba Ultrasonic Cleaner
The Scooba is an ultrasonic cleaner that features a large corrosion resistant stainless steel tank that is also easy to drain. Abundant airflow around internal electronic modules prevents the unit from overheating when the tank is heated. Heat the tank from 10ºC to 60ºC and set the cleaning cycle to last as long as needed for 1 to 99 minutes.
By sending ultrasonic pulses through the water for superior cleaning power, the Scooba is ideal for cleaning and removing debris from dental instruments prior to sterilizing.
- Device name: Scooba
- Model number: ART-UC1
- Part number: UC1-1-ART-A1-00-0
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Cleaning Tray
- Vented Cover
- Water Tube
- Tube Connector
- Tank temperature range: 10ºC-60ºC
- Clean cycle duration: 1 min.-99 min
- Power supply: 115V±5% -50/60Hz
- Tank Capacity: 4.8L
- Tank Size: 32.5cm (L) x 17.6cm (W) x 15cm (H)
- Unit Size: 38.5cm (L) x 31.5cm (W) x 28.7cm (H)
- Working frequency: 37kHz±5%
- Weight: 5.5 Kg ±0.5 Kg
- Maximum input power: 240W±10%
- Cleaning function power: 120W±10%
- Heat function power: 120W±10%
Techno Single Speed Amalgamator
– Single: Preset 4200 rpm
– 9.5″L x 7.5″W x 4.5″H
– 1 year warranty
-Four suction cups on bottom of the unit to prevent movement of equipment when in use
Amalgam not included
Techno Variable Speed Amalgamator
Amalgam not included.
The Photon 3 Watt is an ideal dental diode laser with 810nm diode flexibility and complete portability has built-in tutorials and the best multi-lingual interface. There are 20 unmatched pre set programs that are fully editable.
- – The Small Size Makes It Easy To Store And Carry
- – Pre-set Procedures and Customized Programs
- – Large LCD and Battery
- – Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
- – Powerful Applications
Applications of Zolar Dental Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- – Exposure of unerrupted teeth.
- – Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- – Fibroma removal.
- – Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- – Hemostasis and coagulation.
- – Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- – Implant recovery.
- – Incision and drainage of abscess.
- – Leukoplakia.
- – Operculectomy.
- – Oral papillectomies.
- – Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- – Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- – Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- – Gingival bleeding index.
- – Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- – Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa vestibuloplasty.
Commonly Known Benefits of Laser Therapy
- – Procedures with almost No Blood.
- – Little to No Tissue Recession.
- – Gentle and Comfortable.
- – Improved post operative healing.
Weight: < 2 kgs
Dimensions: 205×130×50 mm
Manual (Power, Timer, Mode)
More than 20 Preset Procedures and Multiple Customized Programmes
3 levels of aiming beam intensity
Continuous or Pulse Mode
Hertz Rate in Pulsed Mode:1-5000Hz
Duty Cycle: Adjustable
Pulse Duration: 0.01ms to 9.9s
Pulse Interval: 0.01ms to 9.9s
Autoclave: Hand piece autoclavable
Wireless Pedal – 1.5V Battery
CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601.1
FCC Part 15C