DCI ll Manual Delivery Unit
- 2 – HP manual selection
- 1 – Precision Comfort Syringe
- Compact design mounts to any vertical surface or folding rigid arms
- Dimensions: 6″ x 4.25″ x 2.25″
- 6 ft. 1/2″ Umbilical
The concept of PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) is based on the centrifugation of whole blood without anticoagulants. (J. Choukroun et al. 2001). At the end of the spin, a fibrin clot containing the majority of the platelets and white blood cells is obtained.
This fibrin clot called Platelet Riche Fibrin or PRF will release gradually and growth factors or cytokines in the site (VEGF, PDGF, TGF Beta, Thrombospondin)
The expected objective of these growth factors is to accelerate the soft tissue and bone healing.
Today, the PRF is recognized around the world, from Nice to New York from Los Angeles to Shanghai, from Rangoon to Moscow, from Sao Paulo to Cape Town, Santiago to Zagreb…
Its effectiveness is definitely proven.
- * Sinus Lift
- * Bone Grafting
- * Periodontal Surgery
- * Implants
- * Healing
- * Extractions
- * Socket Preservation
The “starter” PRF system contains:
– 1 Centrifuge Duo Quattro Last generation
delivered with 4 panels of different colors
– 1 box of 100 tubes A-PRF+
– 1 box of 24 tubes I-PRF
– 1 box of 24 samplers (BC10 or Vacuette to choose from)
– 1 PRF box autoclavable
– 1 Polysteribox: Reusable sterilization box
Comes with 100 safety seals and 50 sterilization labels
– 1 Silicone mat for Polysteribox
– 1 PRF tweezer
– 1 PRF tweezer “Giraffe”
– 1 PRF Scissors
– 1 PRF Pad
– 1 Bowl
– 1 Mini Tray
– 1 Tube holder
– 1 Tourniquet
– 1 Big Compactor
– 1 Small compactor
– 1 Double Spoon
– 30 Bandages
– 1 USB with video and instructions
Chrome Flask Press is for pressing a single flask. This Flask Press can be mounted on a working table for more stability.
– L x W x H: 6.50″ x 3.25″ x 7″
– Inside L x W: 4.50″ x 5″
– Weight: 7 lb
Marathon Champion Electric Micro-Motor
Marathon Champion is a compact and portable sized electric micro-motor with excellent torque at a great price.
-Variable speed by hand control
-On/Off foot switch
-Forward & reverse switch
-No noise, vibration, or heat after long hours of operation, ensuring smooth operation
Marathon Handy 700 Brushless Micro Motor
- – Speed: 0 – 50,000 rpm
- – Maximum Torque Set Mode
- – Digital Speed Display
- – Self Diagnostic System and Error Code Display Function
- – Auto Cruise Speed Function
- – Maximum Speed Rotation Display set mode
- – Variable Speed Control (Manual or Foot Pedal)
- – Built-in Hand piece Cradle and Magnetic Bur Holder
- – Dual Control System (Brushless & Carbon Brush Motor)
- – Weight: 5.95 Lbs.
- – Dimensions: 137mm x 232mm x 180mm
- – Cycle: 50/60 Hz
- – Voltage: 100/120 v.
- – Electric Power: 50VA
Complete Set Includes:
- – 1 Control Unit
- – 1 BM50M (50,000rpm) Hand Piece
- – 1 Variable Foot Control
- – 2 Handpiece Holders
Marathon N1 Micro Motor
- – Speed: 2000 to 45,000rpm
- – Dual handpiece connectors to connect two handpieces (One handpiece can be used at a time).
- – Powerful torque and continious variable speed control.
- – Reduced noise, heat and vibration after long hours of operation.
- – Forward / Reverse switch for efficiency.
- – Automatic stop and reset when circuit overloads.
- – Maximum speed foot control function for variable rotation.
- – Dual power supply. For use with 110V (USA) and 220V (EUR) electric power
Complete Set Includes:
- 1 – Control Box
- 1 – Handpiece (SH37SN) 45,000rpm
- 1 – Handpiece Holder
- 1 – Variable Foot Pedal
Marathon N7R Electric Micro-Motor
This unit features a motor with powerful torque and continuous variable speed control, built-in handpiece cradle, automatic safety overload protection system and a maximum speed foot control function for variable rotation. The Marathon N7R produces no heat, even after hours of operation. Switching between forward and reverse is simple and efficient.
-Power: 110-120 volts
-Dimensions: 7″ x 5.5″
-3/32″ to 3mm collets adapter
Millenium Digital Amalgamator
Adjustable Digital Timer
Amalgam not included