Whip-Mix Articulator 2240 with Facebow 8645
The MODEL 2240 features the “Accumount” Mounting System interchanging mounted casts between articulators. The MODEL 2240’s ergonomic frame design offers:
– Interframe spacing of over 4 inches allowing easy mounting of even the bulkiest casts
– Rounded edges and frame corners for enhanced visibility and posterior access
– Bilateral elastics provide optimum feel during excursive movements and can be easily detached to remove the upper frame
– Quick-acting centric lock allows easy return of the articulator to centric position and simple hinge movement
– Upper frame which can easily be set at an open position for convenience during laboratory procedures
- Condylar guidance featuring:
– Adjustable condylar inclination with curved eminentia
– Immediate side shift
– Fixed intercondylar distance of 110 mm
Model 8645 “QUICKMOUNT” FACE-BOWS provide a convenient, quick and accurate method of securing an axis location without the use of expensive equipment and time-consuming techniques. Employing as the three reference points, the two external auditory meatus of the ears and the bridge of the nose, no measurements or markings on the patient are needed. The self-centering caliper design is easily adjusted, and the nasion relator utilizes the bridge of the nose to obtain an accurate and reproducible anterior reference. The MODEL 8645 FACE-BOW is compatible with all Whip Mix Articulators, and allows for the recording of an approximate intercondylar distance. The MODEL 8645 utilizes “T” screws that are tightened by hand, which are a convenient and time-saving feature.
Zentryx HighSpeed Handpiece
Standard Bur Removal Head
Working air pressure: 30 – 32 psi
Connection Type: Borden (2 Holes)
Sterilization: 250° F
The Photon 3 Watt is an ideal dental diode laser with 810nm diode flexibility and complete portability has built-in tutorials and the best multi-lingual interface. There are 20 unmatched pre set programs that are fully editable.
- – The Small Size Makes It Easy To Store And Carry
- – Pre-set Procedures and Customized Programs
- – Large LCD and Battery
- – Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
- – Powerful Applications
Applications of Zolar Dental Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- – Exposure of unerrupted teeth.
- – Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- – Fibroma removal.
- – Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- – Hemostasis and coagulation.
- – Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- – Implant recovery.
- – Incision and drainage of abscess.
- – Leukoplakia.
- – Operculectomy.
- – Oral papillectomies.
- – Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- – Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- – Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- – Gingival bleeding index.
- – Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- – Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa vestibuloplasty.
Commonly Known Benefits of Laser Therapy
- – Procedures with almost No Blood.
- – Little to No Tissue Recession.
- – Gentle and Comfortable.
- – Improved post operative healing.
Weight: < 2 kgs
Dimensions: 205×130×50 mm
Manual (Power, Timer, Mode)
More than 20 Preset Procedures and Multiple Customized Programmes
3 levels of aiming beam intensity
Continuous or Pulse Mode
Hertz Rate in Pulsed Mode:1-5000Hz
Duty Cycle: Adjustable
Pulse Duration: 0.01ms to 9.9s
Pulse Interval: 0.01ms to 9.9s
Autoclave: Hand piece autoclavable
Wireless Pedal – 1.5V Battery
CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601.1
FCC Part 15C