Dynamo Highspeed Handpiece
High speed dental handpiece with light. No fiber optic system needed. This handpiece’s light simply turns on with the same air pressure used for operating the turbine.
Eco Vac Vacuum System Cleaner
DCI International Vacuum System Cleaner Eco Vac 1/2 Gallon Bottle
- Continuous cleaning action
- Environmentally safe
- Contains no hazardous materials
- Non-corrosive liquid; safe to handle & store
- 1/2 gallon dispenser holds 128 applications
- Non-Toxic, non-pathogenic
Eco Vac cleans vacuum systems and eliminates odors associated with organic waste by biologically degrading the waste into natural elements. Cleans and deodorizes without foaming or use of harsh chemicals. Eco Vac utilizes safe non-pathogenic, non-opportunistic, Class 1 bacteria.
One half ounce of Eco Vac mixed with one quart of warm water, drawn through the vacuum lines daily in each operatory, establishes a continuous biological action.
Elite “E” Type Push-Button Contra Angle
An excellent investment for your dental clinic. The Elite E Type PB Contra Angle is equiped with a Ball Bearing head. It is designed to be connected to the low speed handpiece with a resulting output of 800-40,000 rpm adjustable. The Elite E type Contra Angle has a safe locking mechanism, full 360 degree swivel, high precision, and super quiet operation, forward & reverse drive.
Fully autoclavable, Push Button head for changing RA burs fast and easy.
Maximum Rotation Speed: 40,000 rpm (Ball Bearing Head)
Chrome Flask Press is for pressing a single flask. This Flask Press can be mounted on a working table for more stability.
– L x W x H: 6.50″ x 3.25″ x 7″
– Inside L x W: 4.50″ x 5″
– Weight: 7 lb
Jun-Air Compressor 6-25
Standard receivers are internally coated to resist corrosion. The first number in the description represents the compressor motor size, while the second represents the receiver size in Liters (if a receiver is used).
-Easy to operate, minimum maintenance
-Handy and easily portable
-Compact and rugged
-Anti-corrosion treated valve plate
-Best-in-class, long-life synthetic oil
-Model 6 System Type: Base Unit
-Market: Industrial / Lab
-Displacement (50 Hz): 1.77 cfm (50 l/min)
-Displacement (60 Hz): 2.12 cfm (60 l/min)
-FAD @ Max Pressure (50 Hz): 1.13 cfm (32 l/min)
-FAD @ Max Pressure (60 Hz): 1.31 cfm (37 l/min)
-Max Pressure: 120 psig (8 bar)
-Tank Size: 6.6 gal (25 litres)
-Noise Level (50 Hz): 45 dB(A)
-Noise Level (60 Hz): 45 dB(A)
* PLEASE CALL TO PLACE ORDER *
Out of stock
Marathon Champion Electric Micro-Motor
Marathon Champion is a compact and portable sized electric micro-motor with excellent torque at a great price.
-Variable speed by hand control
-On/Off foot switch
-Forward & reverse switch
-No noise, vibration, or heat after long hours of operation, ensuring smooth operation
Marathon Handy 700 Brushless Micro Motor
- – Speed: 0 – 50,000 rpm
- – Maximum Torque Set Mode
- – Digital Speed Display
- – Self Diagnostic System and Error Code Display Function
- – Auto Cruise Speed Function
- – Maximum Speed Rotation Display set mode
- – Variable Speed Control (Manual or Foot Pedal)
- – Built-in Hand piece Cradle and Magnetic Bur Holder
- – Dual Control System (Brushless & Carbon Brush Motor)
- – Weight: 5.95 Lbs.
- – Dimensions: 137mm x 232mm x 180mm
- – Cycle: 50/60 Hz
- – Voltage: 100/120 v.
- – Electric Power: 50VA
Complete Set Includes:
- – 1 Control Unit
- – 1 BM50M (50,000rpm) Hand Piece
- – 1 Variable Foot Control
- – 2 Handpiece Holders
Marathon N1 Micro Motor
- – Speed: 2000 to 45,000rpm
- – Dual handpiece connectors to connect two handpieces (One handpiece can be used at a time).
- – Powerful torque and continious variable speed control.
- – Reduced noise, heat and vibration after long hours of operation.
- – Forward / Reverse switch for efficiency.
- – Automatic stop and reset when circuit overloads.
- – Maximum speed foot control function for variable rotation.
- – Dual power supply. For use with 110V (USA) and 220V (EUR) electric power
Complete Set Includes:
- 1 – Control Box
- 1 – Handpiece (SH37SN) 45,000rpm
- 1 – Handpiece Holder
- 1 – Variable Foot Pedal