AH Plus Root Canal Sealer is a two-component paste/paste root canal sealing material based on epoxy-amine resin.
Fast, easy mixing and dosage control
Durable, safe seal
Easy to remove
No discoloring of teeth
Low shrinkage and low solubility
1 Tube Paste A, 4ml
1 Tube Paste B, 4ml
1 Mixing Pad
Barbed Broaches are for removing the pulp of a tooth or exploring its canal.
3M Cavit G is a self-cured temporary sealing compound for the temporary restoration of cavities.
- Proven filling material for temporary fillings.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment.
- Slight expansion of the filling material ensures a well-sealed margin.
28 gm Jar
Clearfil S3 Bond Plus is a light-cure, self-etching, one-step, fluoride-releasing bonding agent. Based on the same progressive adhesive technologies from the gold standard Clearfil S3 Bond, you can expect minimal postoperative sensitivity. With its one-bottle liquid, Clearfil S3 Bond Plus dramatically simplifies bonding procedures. Along with Kuraray’s MDP technology, a new catalyst has been adopted; thereby, providing higher bond strength with improved working time.
SAME FEATURES AS CLEARFIL S3 BOND
- – Swift and Simple: No-Shaking, No-Mixing, No Scrubbing, No Multiple Applications
- – MDP Technology Provides a Water-Resistant Chemical Bond to Enamel and Dentin without Etching
- – Perfect for Root Surface Treatment and Cavity Sealing
- – Virtually No Post-Operative Sensitivity
- – Fluoride-Releasing
- – New Integrated Catalyst for Advanced Bond Strength
- – Post Cementation and Dual-cure Core Build-Ups using Clearfil DC Core Plus
- – Clearfil Bonding Agent
- – Microapplicators
- – Mixing wells
- Provisional filling material
- No light curing is needed
- Sets with saliva for perfect marginal seal
- Won’t affect final cementation
- Creamy consistency for easy adaptation in the cavitiy
- No mixing
- No waste of material with easy removal in large portions
- Ideal surface hardness for posterior provisional fillings.
- 5- 8 gm Syringes
Crosstex Dental Dam, Natural Latex
Reduced risk of latex allergy and offers high tear resistance.
- – Powder Free
- – Low Protein
- – Non-Chlorinated
- – Non-Sterile
- 5″ x 5″ (52 sheets)
- 6″ x 6″ (36 sheets)
Latex-free and drastically reduces the risk of allergic reactions for the both patients and staff.
– 15 sheets/box
– Peppermint flavored
– 6″ x 6″
– Medium Gauge
Endo Ice Refrigerant Spray
Endo-Ice is applied to a cotton pellet for vitality check.
- – Much colder than ice or ethyl chloride (-26.2°C)
- – Includes directional spray extension
- – Fresh spearmint scent
- – No CFCs
Net Weight: 6 Oz.