Multi-Use Primer light cured dentin and enamel bonding agent. Can be used with porcelain, metals, and amalgam. No-mix formulation works well in a moist environment.
1- 8ml bottle
3M RelyX Luting Cement
Hybrid glass-ionomer permanent cement with mousse-like consistency allows for easy mixing, loading, and seating. Zero solubility provides enhanced marginal integrity and high fracture toughness for durability. This hybrid glass ionomer offers sustained fluoride release; virtually no post-operative sensitivity for better patient comfort.
RelyX Luting Cement is composed of a radiopaque fluoroaluminosilicate glass (FAS glass). It contains a microencapsulated potassium persulfate and ascorbic acid catalyst system providing the methacrylate cure in the absence of light (self-cure). The powder also contains an opacifying agent for shading to allow differentiation from the tooth.
Indications for Use:
RelyX Luting Cement is indicated for luting the following types of restorations:
- – Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns and bridges
- – Metal crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- – Prefabricated metal provisional crowns
- – Strengthened core all-zirconia or all-alumina ceramic crowns and bridges
- – Prefabricated or cast posts
- – Orthodontic appliances
- 9ml/11g Liquid
- 16g Powder
- Mixing Pads
- Measuring Scoop
Versatile, multi-purpose adhesive that can be used for total-etch or self-etch techniques. Bonds reliably to all surfaces without an additional primer.
Indicated for both direct and indirect restorations; bonds light cured composites and compomers to dentin and enamel. Can also be used for root surface desensitization, as a protective varnish for glass ionomer restoratives, or to seal dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- – One-step, one-coat, 35-second application.
- – Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- – Virtually no post-op sensitivity, regardless of technique.
- – Effective on all surfaces; high bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- – Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- – Choose from unit dose or flip top vial with unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
- – No refrigeration needed.
1- 5ml bottle
Out of stock
3M Sof-lex™ Extra Thin Discs Kit – servident
Sof-Lex discs with an extra-thin profile for precise finishing and polishing in areas where access is a problem.
▪ Easy-to-use system allows you to create high-luster restorations that offer lifelike esthetics.
▪ Discs are color coded to allow for easy identification of grit sequence.
▪ Pop-on disc technology makes changing discs easier to save you time.
▪ Pop-on discs conform to the contours of the teeth for easier finishing and polishing.
▪ Extra-thin (XT) discs allow for easier access to interproximal surfaces while offering a slightly stiffer disc.
Indications for Use
▪ Finishing and polishing composite, ceramic and glass ionomer dental restorations.
▪ 240 Total Discs
▪ 3/8″ (120 discs)
▪ 1/2″ (120 discs)
▪ Grits: SF/F/M/C
▪ 1 Mandrel
Out of stock
Vitrebond Light Cure Glass Ionomer Liner/Base has fast technique and easy handling. Forms a strong bond, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of micro leakage. Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in vitro.
- 9 gm Powder
- 5.5 ml Liquid
- Mixing Pads
- Measuring Scoop
- Liner/Base under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations.
- – Faster, easier dispensing and the right mix every time.
- – Conventional paste-liquid formula offers the protection of a conventional glass ionomer liner without the mess of measuring.
- – Award-winning Clicker dispenser assures a consistent mix.
- – Helps protect against post-op sensitivity: offers a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth structure to protect against microleakage.
- – Low microleakage comparable to original Vitrebond™ Liner/Base.
- – Fluoride release of a true glass ionomer.
- – Excellent handling characteristics for easy placement.
- – Cures in 20 seconds – a faster cure time than powder-liquid formulas.
- – Delivers excellent adhesion with any dental adhesive system.
- – Radiopaque.
- – No additional hardware required.
This convenient paste-liquid formula in our unique Clicker™ Dispenser offers the protection of a conventional glass ionomer liner without the mess of measuring.
1- 10g. Clicker
Calcium Hydroxide Light Cured Cavity Liner
Master-Dent Calcium Hydroxide is a light cured cavity liner in a light paste consistency to facilitate application. This biocompatible resin, filled with hydroxy-apetite, barium sulfate and fluoride, protects the pulp and dentin from acid-containing cements and restoratives.
- 4 – 1.5 gm Syringes
- 20 Tips
Clearfil S3 Bond Plus is a light-cure, self-etching, one-step, fluoride-releasing bonding agent. Based on the same progressive adhesive technologies from the gold standard Clearfil S3 Bond, you can expect minimal postoperative sensitivity. With its one-bottle liquid, Clearfil S3 Bond Plus dramatically simplifies bonding procedures. Along with Kuraray’s MDP technology, a new catalyst has been adopted; thereby, providing higher bond strength with improved working time.
SAME FEATURES AS CLEARFIL S3 BOND
- – Swift and Simple: No-Shaking, No-Mixing, No Scrubbing, No Multiple Applications
- – MDP Technology Provides a Water-Resistant Chemical Bond to Enamel and Dentin without Etching
- – Perfect for Root Surface Treatment and Cavity Sealing
- – Virtually No Post-Operative Sensitivity
- – Fluoride-Releasing
- – New Integrated Catalyst for Advanced Bond Strength
- – Post Cementation and Dual-cure Core Build-Ups using Clearfil DC Core Plus
- – Clearfil Bonding Agent
- – Microapplicators
- – Mixing wells
Columbia 13-14 Currette
Master-Dent Copal-Plus Varnish insulates against thermal and electric shock. Provides a strong bond between dentin and restoration. Chloroform free formula of varnish and sealant.
15 ml Liquid
Latex-free and drastically reduces the risk of allergic reactions for the both patients and staff.
– 15 sheets/box
– Peppermint flavored
– 6″ x 6″
– Medium Gauge