Multi-Use Primer light cured dentin and enamel bonding agent. Can be used with porcelain, metals, and amalgam. No-mix formulation works well in a moist environment.
1- 8ml bottle
3M RelyX Luting Cement
Hybrid glass-ionomer permanent cement with mousse-like consistency allows for easy mixing, loading, and seating. Zero solubility provides enhanced marginal integrity and high fracture toughness for durability. This hybrid glass ionomer offers sustained fluoride release; virtually no post-operative sensitivity for better patient comfort.
RelyX Luting Cement is composed of a radiopaque fluoroaluminosilicate glass (FAS glass). It contains a microencapsulated potassium persulfate and ascorbic acid catalyst system providing the methacrylate cure in the absence of light (self-cure). The powder also contains an opacifying agent for shading to allow differentiation from the tooth.
Indications for Use:
RelyX Luting Cement is indicated for luting the following types of restorations:
- – Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns and bridges
- – Metal crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- – Prefabricated metal provisional crowns
- – Strengthened core all-zirconia or all-alumina ceramic crowns and bridges
- – Prefabricated or cast posts
- – Orthodontic appliances
- 9ml/11g Liquid
- 16g Powder
- Mixing Pads
- Measuring Scoop
Versatile, multi-purpose adhesive that can be used for total-etch or self-etch techniques. Bonds reliably to all surfaces without an additional primer.
Indicated for both direct and indirect restorations; bonds light cured composites and compomers to dentin and enamel. Can also be used for root surface desensitization, as a protective varnish for glass ionomer restoratives, or to seal dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- – One-step, one-coat, 35-second application.
- – Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- – Virtually no post-op sensitivity, regardless of technique.
- – Effective on all surfaces; high bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- – Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- – Choose from unit dose or flip top vial with unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
- – No refrigeration needed.
1- 5ml bottle
Out of stock
3M Sof-lex™ Extra Thin Discs Kit – servident
Sof-Lex discs with an extra-thin profile for precise finishing and polishing in areas where access is a problem.
▪ Easy-to-use system allows you to create high-luster restorations that offer lifelike esthetics.
▪ Discs are color coded to allow for easy identification of grit sequence.
▪ Pop-on disc technology makes changing discs easier to save you time.
▪ Pop-on discs conform to the contours of the teeth for easier finishing and polishing.
▪ Extra-thin (XT) discs allow for easier access to interproximal surfaces while offering a slightly stiffer disc.
Indications for Use
▪ Finishing and polishing composite, ceramic and glass ionomer dental restorations.
▪ 240 Total Discs
▪ 3/8″ (120 discs)
▪ 1/2″ (120 discs)
▪ Grits: SF/F/M/C
▪ 1 Mandrel
Out of stock
Vitrebond Light Cure Glass Ionomer Liner/Base has fast technique and easy handling. Forms a strong bond, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of micro leakage. Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in vitro.
- 9 gm Powder
- 5.5 ml Liquid
- Mixing Pads
- Measuring Scoop
- Liner/Base under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations.
- – Faster, easier dispensing and the right mix every time.
- – Conventional paste-liquid formula offers the protection of a conventional glass ionomer liner without the mess of measuring.
- – Award-winning Clicker dispenser assures a consistent mix.
- – Helps protect against post-op sensitivity: offers a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth structure to protect against microleakage.
- – Low microleakage comparable to original Vitrebond™ Liner/Base.
- – Fluoride release of a true glass ionomer.
- – Excellent handling characteristics for easy placement.
- – Cures in 20 seconds – a faster cure time than powder-liquid formulas.
- – Delivers excellent adhesion with any dental adhesive system.
- – Radiopaque.
- – No additional hardware required.
This convenient paste-liquid formula in our unique Clicker™ Dispenser offers the protection of a conventional glass ionomer liner without the mess of measuring.
1- 10g. Clicker
Antivet Kit is the perfect ally for eliminating stains due to fluorosis, smoking tobacco, or drinking dark sodas, wine, and/or coffee. It is also recommended as a pre-ortho treatment in order to obtain better bracket adhesion to teeth affected by fluorosis.
Stains may be removed with only one session of approximately 20 minutes, depending on the severity of the stain.
- – Antivet Solution
- – Neutralizing Solution
- – (2) Micro applicators
- – Mixing Well
- – Plier
Calcium Hydroxide Light Cured Cavity Liner
Master-Dent Calcium Hydroxide is a light cured cavity liner in a light paste consistency to facilitate application. This biocompatible resin, filled with hydroxy-apetite, barium sulfate and fluoride, protects the pulp and dentin from acid-containing cements and restoratives.
- 4 – 1.5 gm Syringes
- 20 Tips
Clearfil S3 Bond Plus is a light-cure, self-etching, one-step, fluoride-releasing bonding agent. Based on the same progressive adhesive technologies from the gold standard Clearfil S3 Bond, you can expect minimal postoperative sensitivity. With its one-bottle liquid, Clearfil S3 Bond Plus dramatically simplifies bonding procedures. Along with Kuraray’s MDP technology, a new catalyst has been adopted; thereby, providing higher bond strength with improved working time.
SAME FEATURES AS CLEARFIL S3 BOND
- – Swift and Simple: No-Shaking, No-Mixing, No Scrubbing, No Multiple Applications
- – MDP Technology Provides a Water-Resistant Chemical Bond to Enamel and Dentin without Etching
- – Perfect for Root Surface Treatment and Cavity Sealing
- – Virtually No Post-Operative Sensitivity
- – Fluoride-Releasing
- – New Integrated Catalyst for Advanced Bond Strength
- – Post Cementation and Dual-cure Core Build-Ups using Clearfil DC Core Plus
- – Clearfil Bonding Agent
- – Microapplicators
- – Mixing wells
Columbia 13-14 Currette
Master-Dent Copal-Plus Varnish insulates against thermal and electric shock. Provides a strong bond between dentin and restoration. Chloroform free formula of varnish and sealant.
15 ml Liquid