VITA Classical Shade Guide
For 50 years, dentists around the world have used the VITA classical (Lumin Vacuum) shade guide for their shade selection needs. The 16 shades in this revolutionary guide have earned a permanent home in the international lexicon of dental terminology; whenever a familiar shade from this invaluable guide is prescribed (such as A2 or C1), it is for the sole purpose of providing satisfaction to both dentist and patient.
The Original VITA Shade Guide
Shades: A1 – D4
- – Fully autoclavable holder and shade tabs.
- – Improved, larger stainless steel shade tab holders for greater durability.
- – Larger shade font for fast identification of shades.
- – Slightly darker shaded gray holder offering improved shade assessment.
Wizard Wedges® Matrix Wedges
These proven wedges ensure better access and stable holding of matrix systems during your critical restorative procedures. Specially crafted from birch wood for greater tooth separation and faster, better tooth position recovery upon removal.
- – Better access and stable holding
- – Crafted from birch wood for greater tooth separation
- – Faster, better tooth position recovery upon removal
Assorted Sizes 500/pk.
- – Slim-Jim
- – Wide Base
- – Small
- – Large