– Reduced time of preparation, bringing more comfort to the patient and providing better quality for the restoration.
– Perfect adaptation, reestablishing the contact point due to its thickness of 0,05mm.
– Indicated for Class II procedures with composites.
– Due to its transparency, resins can be cured through the matrix.
– Available for molars and premolars, and molar deciduous.
The Unimatrix R System is composed by preformed sectional matrices and reinforced rings. The preformed sectional matrices offers easiness in the reconstruction of contact points and provides natural tooth anatomy.
The rings are equipped with triangular silicone tips for a better adaptation and to bring more comfort to the patient. The reinforcement provides unparalleled strength on the dental separation and more stability on the procedure and longevity for the ring.
Unimatrix R rings come with two different tensions:
- – Hard (Blue): Indicated for cases which require more pressure and dental separation.
- – Soft (Pink): Indicated for cases which require less pressure and dental separation.
Unimatrix R System (50 pack)
- 50 assortes matrices
- 1 Hard (blue) Ring
- 1 Soft (pink) Ring
- 8 silicone tips for rings
Universal Silicon Polishing Kit RA
For finishing acrylic-based materials, composites, and compomers.
12 assorted RA silicone polishers.
VITA Classical Shade Guide
For 50 years, dentists around the world have used the VITA classical (Lumin Vacuum) shade guide for their shade selection needs. The 16 shades in this revolutionary guide have earned a permanent home in the international lexicon of dental terminology; whenever a familiar shade from this invaluable guide is prescribed (such as A2 or C1), it is for the sole purpose of providing satisfaction to both dentist and patient.
The Original VITA Shade Guide
Shades: A1 – D4
- – Fully autoclavable holder and shade tabs.
- – Improved, larger stainless steel shade tab holders for greater durability.
- – Larger shade font for fast identification of shades.
- – Slightly darker shaded gray holder offering improved shade assessment.
Wizard Wedges® Matrix Wedges
These proven wedges ensure better access and stable holding of matrix systems during your critical restorative procedures. Specially crafted from birch wood for greater tooth separation and faster, better tooth position recovery upon removal.
- – Better access and stable holding
- – Crafted from birch wood for greater tooth separation
- – Faster, better tooth position recovery upon removal
Assorted Sizes 500/pk.
- – Slim-Jim
- – Wide Base
- – Small
- – Large