Polishing and Finishing Polyester Strips
Medium/Fine polyester strips.
Qty: 100 per box
Dimensions: 170mm x 2.5mm
Specifically designed to trim, contour and pre-polish anterior and posterior composite resin materials and polish in one single step.
- Safe End trimming and Finishing Burs (One of each):
SE3-10, SE3-20, SE6-10, SE6-20, SE9-10, SE9-20.
- Trimming and Finishing Burs (One of each):
FG 7379, FG 8379, FG 7274, FG 8274.
- Jazz Polishers:
Jazz Supreme Cup, Jazz Supreme Large Flame.
Out of stock
Super-Snap Rainbow Technique Kit
Shofu® Super-Snap Rainbow Technique Polishing System is a comprehensive disposable disk system for fast, efficient, safe finishing and polishing of all direct aesthetic restorative materials.
• The unmounted Super-Snap Disks are designed with soft, safe plastic snap-on mounts for mandrels.
• Non-metal center to prevent gouging or discoloration of composite surfaces.
• Improved mandrel design with christmas tree shaped mount for retention and maximum control.
• Mini disks provide perfect control when polishing cervical areas.
• Disks are available in 4 different colour coded grits in 12mm & 8mm diameter:
- – Black – for Contouring
- – Violet – for finishing
- – Green – for polishing
- – Red – for Superpolishing
Matrices for Class II restorations optimize the restoration quality and reduce the operative time. Their geometry and shape provide a perfect adaptation, reestablishing contact points and marginal crests. They are pre-contoured and have an incorporated fixing system that allows the regulation of the matrix according to the tooth size.
– Reduced time of preparation, bringing more comfort to the patient and providing better quality for the restoration.
– Perfect adaptation, reestablishing the contact point due to its thickness of 0,05mm.
– Indicated for Class II procedures with composites, glassionomers and amalgams.
– Available for molars and premolars.
Interproximal Saw strip refills for TDV Microcut.
Manual handling serrated strip to remove excess of any type of filling materials from the interproximal areas, without breaking the contact point due to its thickness of only 0.05mm.
Sanding strip refills for TDV Microcut.
High quality perforated and highly flexible stainless steel strips for removing the tartar from the interproximal regions without damaging the enamel.
High quality metalic abrasive strips for finishing points of contact.