Multi-Use Primer light cured dentin and enamel bonding agent. Can be used with porcelain, metals, and amalgam. No-mix formulation works well in a moist environment.
1- 8ml bottle
3M Adper Single Bond 2
The 3M Adper™ Single Bond 2 is an adhesive of great quality for dental use. Leveraging the proven clinical history, ease of use, and high bond strength performance of Adper™ Single Bond Adhesive, the improved adhesive incorporates a nanofiller technology that contributes to higher dentin bond strength performance.
3M Filtek™ Z250 Composite Syringe
Filtek™ Z250 universal dental restorative is an esthetic, light-cured restorative designed for use in both anterior and posterior restorations. This tooth-colored filling material offers:
Low polymerization shrinkage
Filtek™ Z250 restorative provides the lowest polymerization shrinkage compared to several other leading products for less stress on the tooth and less sensitivity potential for your patient.
Speed and convenience
Available in easy-to-use direct-delivery capsule to save time. A light-cured dental restorative that cures in just 20 seconds for most shades. This dental composite is easy to finish to a smooth surface.
Provides exceptional resistance to slumping for easier handling.
Useful for both anterior and posterior restorations. Indicated for direct and indirect dental restorations.
Filtek™ Z250 universal restorative gives you strong, long-lasting and natural-looking tooth restorations.
Refill Includes: 1- 4gm Syringe
3M Filtek™ P60 Composite Syringe
Filtek P60 posterior restorative is an esthetic, light cured, radiopaque composite specifically designed for use in posterior direct or indirect restorations.
The matrix of this composite is a resin consisting of BIS-GMA (Bisphenol A diglycidyl ether dimethacrylate), UDMA (urethane dimethacrylate), and Bis-EMA (Bisphenol A polyethylene glycol diether dimethacrylate). This light-cured resin is filled with 61% (volume) silica/zirconia. The filler particle size distribution is 0.01 µm to 3.5 µm with an average particle size of 0.6 µm.
Filtek P60 exhibits about 25% less volumetric shrinkage upon curing than 3M™ Z100™. An example from the manufacturer shows shrinkage of 1.8% after 5 minutes and 2.0% after 30 minutes; sample geometry will effect actual values. Wet fracture toughness is 1.5 MN/m. The wear rate in an in-vitro 3-body wear test gives 4.0 µLoss/39,000 cycles.
Refill Inlcudes: 1- 4gm Syringe
3M Filtek™ Z100 Composite Syringe
A light-cured hybrid composite resin with a clinical history for use in both anterior and posterior restorations.
Unique, single filler is 100% zirconia/silica which allows more particles per gram of paste, resulting in excellent strength and wear resistance.
Excellent handling characteristics allow for easy placement and a lack of resin stickiness so the material will release easily from your instrument.
Addresses the opacities of both dentin and enamel, minimizing shade-matching guesswork and allowing better blending with natural tooth color for superior esthetic results.
Versatile material is ideal for both anterior and posterior restorations.
Refill includes 1 – 4g syringe
Versatile, multi-purpose adhesive that can be used for total-etch or self-etch techniques. Bonds reliably to all surfaces without an additional primer.
Indicated for both direct and indirect restorations; bonds light cured composites and compomers to dentin and enamel. Can also be used for root surface desensitization, as a protective varnish for glass ionomer restoratives, or to seal dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- – One-step, one-coat, 35-second application.
- – Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- – Virtually no post-op sensitivity, regardless of technique.
- – Effective on all surfaces; high bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- – Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- – Choose from unit dose or flip top vial with unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
- – No refrigeration needed.
1- 5ml bottle
Out of stock
3M Sof-lex™ Extra Thin Discs Kit – servident
Sof-Lex discs with an extra-thin profile for precise finishing and polishing in areas where access is a problem.
▪ Easy-to-use system allows you to create high-luster restorations that offer lifelike esthetics.
▪ Discs are color coded to allow for easy identification of grit sequence.
▪ Pop-on disc technology makes changing discs easier to save you time.
▪ Pop-on discs conform to the contours of the teeth for easier finishing and polishing.
▪ Extra-thin (XT) discs allow for easier access to interproximal surfaces while offering a slightly stiffer disc.
Indications for Use
▪ Finishing and polishing composite, ceramic and glass ionomer dental restorations.
▪ 240 Total Discs
▪ 3/8″ (120 discs)
▪ 1/2″ (120 discs)
▪ Grits: SF/F/M/C
▪ 1 Mandrel
3M Sof-Lex™ Polishing Strips
Finishing and polishing strips are designed to produce a smooth restoration surface to help prevent interproximal plaque build up for superior finishing and polishing results.
Dimensions: (17.7cm x 3.9mm)
3M Z250 Composite Compules
Universal Microhybrid Restorative.
20 compules/pkg. (.20g ea)
For preparation of all ceramic restorations.
– Exceptional Robot diamonds.
– Use for anterior, premolar, and molar preparations
– Two grits of Robot diamonds: regular and super fine
– Also for inlay and laminate veneer preparations
– Available in a plastic kit
– Use All Ceramic Preparation kit for: ceramics